In order for an aquatic exhibit to be successful, it is imperative that the proper waterproofing methods are employed. Each project that is undertaken has its own specific requirements to ensure the water containment.From concrete to fiberglass, SeaQuatic Aquariums provides professional aquarium waterproofing and restoration services. The list of the various services we offer is as follows:
- Flexible Polyurea Coatings
- Marine Grade Epoxy Coatings
- Concrete Joint Repair
- High and Low Concrete Injection
- Leak Detection and Early Prevention
- Sand Blasting
- Viewing Panel Replacement and Glazing
For years, the SeaQuatic team has been providing waterproofing services for aquariums. Our team of skilled experts utilizes the latest industry standards in waterproofing equipment and techniques for submerged viewing panels for aquariums. From private home aquariums to public institutions, we are able to undertake any project and provide designing, supply, and installation of waterproofing compounds.
SeaQuatic provides waterproof linings in almost every color to match your aquarium’s aesthetics. No matter the color, we can provide it for your exhibits.
At SeaQuatic, we have designed a methodology that has over the years proven to be most effective for tank and aquarium waterproofing. Our aquatic engineers combine these components to create a durable aquarium waterproofing methodology with the following benefits:
- It is easy to maintain and patch
- No protection board is required
- Less surface preparation is required
- The mortar cover is extremely abrasion resistant
- It can be applied to both fresh concrete or damp concrete
- This method is impervious to UV degradation
- Finally, the waterproofing membrane is a seamless method which extends from the top of the footing to the underside of the wall cladding.